Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 2 months ago

What interesting projects can I do from C?

I am in home because of lock down and bored. I finished learning C programming language and I wanna know what interesting projects can I do using C language. I searched many places and got to know C is not normally used to make anything these days so I need some recommendation. 

• EddieJ

You should produce a business report -- assuming you haven't already done that in your class.

You should read employee data from a file that is already in order by their ID numbers, but the report should list them by department, and put them alphabetically within the department, with a heading for each dept, and a heading at the top of the report and for each new page.  If a department spills onto the next page, the dept heading should be repeated with "(continued)" added.  The pages should be numbered.

I use C to program microprocessors, in particular Arduinos. There is a large community of Arduino users sharing tons of fun projects to build and program using C. I got into it wanting to build a home cockpit for my flight sim and have learned there is so many other fun applications. The best part for me is computer programing interacting with the outside world where people build and program things like weather stations, robotics, sensors, activators, cnc machines and the list goes on.

i do not know how much time you intend to invest but i suspect if you do something like a screensaver or attempt to re-create tech demo of 3D mark from 1'999 you might be busy for a bit and than have something nice to look at at least no?

I suspect most rewarding things are visual centric anyways.