promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

How to convince my wife that I will never cheat on her even when I am 1,000-mile away...?

And besides, girls would never even knowingly date a married man in the 1st place...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • K M
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

There is only one way to have her be sure that you won't cheat even when you're 1,000 miles away from her. Put yourself into a chastity cage, lock it, and give her the key. Then she can rest assured that you won't be cheating on her. (men just shouldn't cheat on their wonderful wife! Even if she takes liberties)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kristy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Obviously dating a married man isn’t convenient, but hooking up and hiding it with them goes on a lot

• 2 months ago

you wont "convince" her, if you have to ask the question and you haven't gone anywhere yet, implies she doesn't feel safe. it's reassurance she needs not hollow promises

• RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Is this the only issue for her when it comes to your fidelity? It could be she does not trust you. This is something to explore with her and find out what her suspicion is based on or why she feels you are not trustworthy. Once you know that, you should be able to find a solution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's a tough call. Wait. Let me roll over and ask her ...

• 2 months ago

by not being a yahoo troll who posts this over and over

• 2 months ago

So your wife thinks you are the sort of man who would pretend to be single so he can sleep with other women? She doesn't have a very high opinion of you does she. Why is that? What have you ever done to deserve it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.