promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
patty
Lv 6
patty asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

Apparently Megan Markle was supporting her father for many years. IS that why he is so upset as she has stopped?

Update:

i

mean when she was an actress. Do you think as she is not really working she can no longer do this unless she asks Harry for some.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Did she? I doubt that Meghan supported her father, financially.

Thomas Markle thought that he could make money off of his daughter's position. When he was told that he could not, he decided to use her position anyway to make money by giving interviews filled with lies.

• patty
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I watched a doco where the father was
      interviewd
      and he said Meghan used to give him money. I am thinking when she stopped working she stopped the money.
      Him
      saying kids should look after their parents in old age may mean he wants money

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Thomas Markle is upset at the moment because Harry and Meghan are moving to California when they should be in the UK with the Royal family at this time of great crisis.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She still gets paid when her shows air, but whatever arrangement she has with her father is her business.

• patty
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I watched a documentary and the father said she did, but she is not working now. IS that why he is really upset with her-the money stopped

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.