promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Should those people stop eating meat and eggs who do yoga?

There are some guidelines for doing yoga. It has been said that if anybody wants to do yoga, they need to abstain from meat, eggs and alcohol.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If we're going all the way in you also have to be male and Hindu to do yoga so move your mushy white butt of yours on, "Satya" aka Karen.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Eggs and meat are just dandy so long as they are not corn-fed. Corn has a class of amino acids called branched chain amino acids that are toxic to the liver in quantity and/or chronically, just like alcohol.

Fructose in sugar, etc is the same and all of these things are the primary cause of the obesity pandemic.

Nothing I say will convince you, so I won't explain any further.

Just remember that some dude on the internet told you why you are fat, even if not visibly fat.

Acne? Guess what?

• 2 months ago

It's up to the people whether they follow the guidelines.

The reason for not drinking alcohol is more obvious, because that drug takes its toll on the body. 

Yet I can also see why they recommend you not eat eggs and meat, as each contain additional protein. To perform yoga effectively you need to be limber and flexible. Protein contributes to muscle building, which is perhaps not what new practitioners want to focus on right now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.