mads asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

What are good foods for someone who wants to lose weight ?

I’m currently living with my fiancée and noticed I’ve been putting on a few pounds. He likes to eat out a lot but never puts weight on but is also insecure so if I don’t eat the same kinds of foods as him then he’ll feel bad and think I think he’s gaining weight or something. Completely understandable and I’m not upset with that at all but I just can’t keep eating unhealthy all the time because I’m a teacher and I just wanna feel better about myself. I was wondering if there were any foods that don’t taste bad but that are good for you. I don’t really want to become vegan or vegetarian because what I cook he eats and I don’t wanna force him to eat like that if he doesn’t want to. I know basically like what I should and shouldn’t eat but was wondering if there were any healthier foods I could make that he could also enjoy 

• Andy C

It's called real food and ONLY real food. No additives like sugars that don't come as part of the food (like fructose, sucrose and glucose in most fruits.

WHOLE foods = real foods.

Try it out for a month and see what happens.

You are welcome.

• patty

rubbish u eat what u want.