What emotions does the Russian accent evoke among Americans?

When I came across such a topic from the Americans, it was mainly a topic of humor about bandits. BUT sometimes I came across information that some like Russian. This is strange for me. I heard that for them a more ugly language than Russian is only German.

The Russian accent in English is too rude due to the sonorous "R". Maybe the partially changed accent may sound nice, but the pure accent sounds too ugly. And when you think about Russian accent DO NOT TAKE AN EXAMPLE of a Russian accent from Hollywood films. This is not a real accent. Real Russian speakers rarely appear there.

PS: also, if you want, you can speak out about the Cuban accent. I watched the movie "Scarface" and I liked their accent.

• Pontus

Many Americans love the Russian accent and Russian itself, finding both beautiful and not all ugly.

However, I disagree with the majority of Americans who find German ugly.  Most of them are in fact thinking of movies or actual Nazis shouting their hate speech.

German is a beautiful language, generally speaking. 

Any language can sound ugly when the person is full of hatred.