Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What do I do about a blind pimple on my cheek that's red and painful?

It popped up about 2 days ago and I've been applying benzoyl peroxide 2.5% cream on it every morning and night. However, the redness doesn't seem to be going away and I'm worried about scarring. Should I stop using the cream?

Yes. Doing nothing is sometimes the best thing to do with a blind pimple.

You shouldnt use cream in the first place IMO. Medicine isnt needed for pimples (except in extreme cases, where the problem becomes medical) . Just washing with soap and plenty of hot water! Get the hottest water you can stand in the palm of your hand and hold it on the pimple, wash wash, rinse rinse, do it 5 times in that day, and pimple will vanish.  BTW, dont over do squeezing. That WILL scar your face. (And all you NEED to do is wash!!~) Also squeezing pimples above your ear line can kill you (not kidding...you can end up blowing a blood vessel out in your brain.  Squeezing not good!

• You assume he means the "cheek" of his face!  ROR