I bought stock in UWT. Only $50 worth. Don't care if I lose it but could I end up owing a ton?

I bought stock in UWT. Only $50 worth. Don't care if I lose it but could I end up owing a ton if they bottom out or am I just betting my $50 and trading fees that it rallies? Super new to this but thought it was a good time to get into the market. 

Unless you are shorting, you are not going to lose more than your principal. The trading fees defeat the point of buying such a small amount. Even a high load mutual fund isn't this inefficient in terms of fees. 

Just trying to learn with small amounts before I try anything crazy. Figured now is a good time to get my feet wet. A lot of reading day and night, choosing, and figuring out what is what. I have put in 1k total so far and am up 50% so I'm alright I just got an email on risk about that kind of stock and I didn't really understand it. Thank you everyone! I marked all answers as helpful. 

• Lv 6

maybe if you take those sunglasses off, you will be able to see things better

• Scott

You can't lose more than your initial investment.

You can't lose more than what you put into it. The only way you can lose more is when you buy on margin.

$50?  Wow, you might be able to retire early.

• Eva

You can't lose more than you put in. The only way that happens is if you buy on margin or are doing puts/calls. Perhaps you should study how the stock market works before you invest any more, since you didn't know this basic fact.

Just "betting" your $50 plus trading costs, if any.

But you are pretty much giving your money away if you don't understand what you are doing at all.