Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What's the truth?

I would have to put up with not being able to move my fingers after the arm reduction surgery, which would make me basically an ampute, but hey atleast ill acheive a sense of perfection, loving myself and men will love me too.

COVID-19 was created in a lab and released on an unsuspecting public. Well, that MAY be the truth.

Among the facts of the Universe are these.

No deity exists or can exist.

The Earth is 4.6 billion years old, and the Universe about 13 billion years old.

Capitalism is a death cult, as bad for humanity as communism and Nazism were.

I answered this and got 2 points. 

Well, its not on FOX.  And if you're young, you have decades of work ahead, sorting through lies and bs to find it. Good luck. IMO, a book should be provided in schools that lays out what life is really about, so people don't have to stumble in the dark making guesses and being tricked till they're 50. ..But corporations and politicians find more profit to be had if people stay unknowledgable, so they'll be  gullible and will parrot heresay to just PRETEND they know the truth, when they dont because they haven't done the work.

Source(s): Seriously, a 50 page booklet, could lay out a lifetime worth of truth,, and your life would have SUCH a head start instead of being a game of "find your way blindfolded"
  • Mirage

"There are no accidents."

~Master Oogway

You can't handle the truth. It will blow the majority of people heads.

There can only be one word, and Grease is the word. 

• Lv 7

Okay, I'll give you that one...the Bird is the word...too. 

• Truth is when you can free yourself of the lies and denial that so many people are afraid of doing. That's the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y63DLhkPD0

Youtube thumbnail

• Phantom Melodies

After all,  I have been alive longer than you. It is understandable. You probably heard the echos, and that's why you logged in lol. Silly macho. Stay safe,  everyday is a new battle.