promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

He who dwells in the shelter of the most high, abides in the shadow of the almighty, Psalm 91. Please explain?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If we seek the presence of God, he will protect us and shelter us from distress.

Psalm 32:7   "You are a hiding place for me; You will safeguard me from distress. 

You will surround me with joyful shouts of deliverance."

Psalm 31:20   "You will conceal them in the secret place of your presence. From the schemes of men; You will hide them in your shelter From malicious attacks."

Psalm 57:1   "Show me favor, O God, show me favor, For I take refuge in you, And in the shadow of your wings I take refuge until the troubles pass."

Psalm 34:18,19 "The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him from them all"

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

We followers of the Lord God Almighty are protected by His power and might.

• 2 months ago

"Shelter", the temple. (27:5, 31:20 23:6, 27:4) where the godly find shelter under the protective wings of the Lord, v.4, 61:4. "most High, v.9, Gen. 14:19. "shadow", 17:8, "Almighty", Gen. 17:1.

• 2 months ago

It means blah- blah-blah bullshit just like the rest of the Bible. There is no god.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.