He who dwells in the shelter of the most high, abides in the shadow of the almighty, Psalm 91. Please explain?

If we seek the presence of God, he will protect us and shelter us from distress.

Psalm 32:7   "You are a hiding place for me; You will safeguard me from distress. 

You will surround me with joyful shouts of deliverance."

Psalm 31:20   "You will conceal them in the secret place of your presence. From the schemes of men; You will hide them in your shelter From malicious attacks."

Psalm 57:1   "Show me favor, O God, show me favor, For I take refuge in you, And in the shadow of your wings I take refuge until the troubles pass."

Psalm 34:18,19 "The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him from them all"

We followers of the Lord God Almighty are protected by His power and might.

"Shelter", the temple. (27:5, 31:20 23:6, 27:4) where the godly find shelter under the protective wings of the Lord, v.4, 61:4. "most High, v.9, Gen. 14:19. "shadow", 17:8, "Almighty", Gen. 17:1.

It means blah- blah-blah bullshit just like the rest of the Bible. There is no god.