Best Way to Sell?

Where is the best place to sell items...Ebay? Poshmark? Some other app or website?

***NO GARAGE SALES*** that is not an option.

Looking for the best option for the seller - fair shipping prices, versatility in what can be sold, free listings, ability to list until item is sold, good turn around times from listing to being sold, and as much money from the sale to the seller as possible.

Examples of items to be sold:

- Clothes (adult female, teen, and child/baby) (some brand name, some not)

- Socks/undershirts/bra's

- Outerwear (coat, jacket, vest)

- Toys

- Jewelry

- Bath sets

- Purses/Bags

- Dog items (toys, poop bags, brush, etc. all new/never used)

- DVD's (region outside US)

- Books

- etc.

***NO GARAGE SALES*** that is not an option for me.

Craigslist, Kijiji, Letgo .. last case scenario maybe a pawn shop. You could try Ebay

but specify it's local pickup only at least this way people in your area know of product

Shipping is a killer when it comes to lower-priced items. If you have to ship, it doesn't make economic sense. Local sales is the way to go, and if you don't want to do garage sales or sell at flea markets, then the very hit-or-miss Craigslist is about your only option.

• Shipping is a pain in the *** in general and specifically now - unless you want to spend time with a lot of other people in the post office. 

I've had great luck with OfferUp and LetGo - local buyers only. I've met with a lot of buyers directly but have (on 6 occasions) just left the item outside while I was at work and the buyer dropped the cash in the mailbox. There's a risk, but it's for both of you. And unless it's a big ticket item, people don't seem to be into scamming. So it could be a really easy, safe thing to do during quarantine.

ebay,craigslist, offerup., beware of scammers. Meet in person only. in front of police station is best. Maybe a grocery store.

I've seen people list stuff on facebook and nextdoor too.