Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Social Distancing guidelines extended through end of April - Thoughts and opinions ?

Favorite Answer

Very upsetting, I don't know if I should pay rent or go home to save money. I don't want to go home though. 

I approve what the CDC is doing to keep up safe, and I do think we're doing a good job of social distancing and practicing good hygiene and trying our best to stay healthy, and spending some quality time at home with our family. We just need to keep it going just a litttle bit longer until things settle down.

I hope, once things settle down in a couple of months, we'll be able to interact again and revisit our favorite restaurants and stores, and see our friends again, and who knows? Maybe, before this year is over, scientists will be able to find a treatment and a possible vaccine that will save millions of people.

If I knew it would take off I would come up with a headband that indicates that the wearer is permanently practicing social distancing and that all others should stay away unless given permission to approach.

• My town and county put out an ordinance over a week ago extending it that far. Glad the rest of the country is following suit now.

At this rate, though I feel it could go past May. 

• True. I do think it was a better choice in some ways to let the Governors make decisions for each state, (considering their size) but he could be less ignorant and downplaying of the whole situation. ...as well as the idiot governor Georgia.

• 🦋

yah i became the worlds top conspiracy theory girl lol

That's only 1 month, most people are saying 3 months minimum, maybe 6 months. (Nobody knows)!

Thoughts: April 28th; social distancing extended through the middle of June.

Opinions, it’s gonna happen brother. 

Meh, nothing I'm not used to already. I've been working from home for the last 3 years, and with winter hardly over, it was too cold to go out in my state anyway, so this will just be a longer winter for me! 

good. after we peak and the daily causes diminishes then we can go back to work

• CAB

Not fun, but it certainly makes sense.

if we want virus to go away ...…. we all have to obey rules