Who has a better sense of humor, Christians or atheists?

• reme_1

Everybody is different.

Christians.

Donkeys talk, the world is only 6000 years old, there was a global flood. Its hilarious.

A person can know numerous truths by way of having true devotion to St. Vitus, the patron saint of comedians. As a boy, he was ordered scourged by his own father, then was boiled alive in a cauldron by the emperor Diocletian for refusing to honor the pagan gods.

God has.                                                           

• Paul

Of the ones I know, some in each group have a good sense of humor, and some don't.

Christians, if you like clean jokes. 

the farther away from the extreme/vocal end of either spectrum you get, the funnier they're probably going to be. 

It's hard to tell. Yesterday I made a jovial comment to a fellow atheist in jest about the question (which he also found ridiculous) and he blocked me. Only comment ever made to him.

Probably agnostics..? They ain't got f*ck-all of an allegiance to protect, and nothing is holy. :-P

Source(s): In love with an agnostic spiritual person who's got the BEST, craziest, most awesome, out there sense of humor EVER, for the record!!! ;) And I am ALSO an agnostic spiritual person, in the sense that I 100% admit to the possibility of being wrong.. About EVERYTHING! Although as for whether or not I've got a good sense of humor..? I'll leave that up for OTHER people to decide. :-P
    • Lv 7

HOLY MOLY that is the truth. The Agnostlics (formal "impossible to know God" Agnostics) can be mean mean mean lol. Regular agnostics ("I don't know?") are approachable.

yea.......................