Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Do you guys think im a creep???

I used to know this girl Tamara,  and we used to talk as friends. We knew each other for almost 2 years But i began catching feelings for her,  and i think she began catching feelings for me too.  The problem is that she was married.    She began  drifting away and blocked me from facebook.  Tamara would talk so highly about me with Everyone

We haven't talked in 14 months,  but deep down i still have strong feelings for her and miss her.  Ive gone out with other girls, but Tamara pops into my head.   Ive never felt this way for any other girl.  Am i a creep???  What is wrong with me?

Soemone told her i still have feelings for her.  She probably thinks im a creep

it can be easy to confuse the definition of infatuation with love. while you may think that you’re head-over-heels in selfless love, what you feel, being merely infatuation, is essentially selfish.

This is because when you are infatuated, you solely focus on how the other person makes you feel, rather than consider whether or not that feeling is reciprocated. Thus, infatuation can cause us to act and think in selfish ways, 

just stop having feelings for her