promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

In the USA, why do Hispanics, Asians, people of European decent all have good tasting food but blacks don't have any at all?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

please learn the difference between decent and descent

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Maybe you're just ignorant.

• 2 months ago

lol, this is the silliest question I’ve heard in a while.

We got Soul Food, Jamaican Beef Patties, Patti Labelle Pies

Where u been? Lmao

• ...Show all comments
    • Karenisha2 months agoReport

Every cuisine, including Soul Food, is influenced by another to some extent. At least half of Euro cuisines come from spices taken from Asian/Middle Eastern cultures. Jamaican Beef Patties are a pretty famous food from Jamaica...not sure what ur getting at. Heck, Chinese food ain’t even from China.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Asians have good tasting food? You think bats taste good? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Do YOU actually know that they don't? I have seen Nigerian and Ethiopian and Somali restaurants advertising ethnic cuisine. For all I know, that food is probably delicious. As far as American blacks, most of them have ancestry in the US that goes farther back than a lot of the white Americans families do. Their food is as American as any other American's cuisine is, and it's usually pretty good.

• ...Show all comments
    • abdul
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Hmm, In Italy they invented a dish called carpaccio. Raw cow meat that is now served in fine restaurants all over the world. That maybe what you had in Ethiopia 

• 2 months ago

Some of the best bbq in this country is the result of black innovation and techniques, and bbq is one of the few, wholly American cuisines, so once again your racist post has no merit whatsoever. Compounded of course by your obvious dishonesty in pretending to ask a question in order to foist your own personal viewpoint.

• Craig
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Now you are setting your personal tastes in FOOD up as some sort of international standard? You do understand the reason for the word "bias", right? How about "subjective"? "Prejudice" maybe?

• ...Show all comments
    • Craig
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I suspect my answer wouldn't have met your personal tastes, either.  Pearls before swine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.