Buzz asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Should I be worried of my dick size? I'm 15 and I don't know if my dick being 14 cm is a good size? I think it started growing recently. 1/?

Yea idk when your penis starts growing but I only started recently because I started growing pubes a long time ago but only like 3 months ago I started growing armpit hair. I have no idea what the stages are and I'm wondering how much more it will probably grow because I'm self conscious about it.

Favorite Answer

Only men care what size your dick is, and many men are downright neurotic about it.

Your dick will only give orgasms to 25% of women .. the rest need technique and they need to feel relaxed and loved (also IN love with you).

So it is no big deal to the majority of women.

Ignore MEN who tell you that size matters .. they are not women, and do not speak for us, nor for psychological/sexual research science either.

• balan

It is a perfect sized cock You have another three more puberty years hence be patient.It can grow till you are 18 years.Enjoy,regards.

Omg! That's literally the same size I am and age too.

Ur size is fine actually over average for your age, since the average for a mature adult is about 5.5 in or 14 cm.

• Buzz2 months agoReport

Oh cool lol

You got a pretty big dick for your age. Be proud.

• Buzz2 months agoReport

thx man

You should be very worried. The size of your penis is going to be the most important thing in your whole life.

• Buzz2 months agoReport

thanks bro ur a super cool person ngl