What are the likely chances the police chopper saw me?

I went for a walk around 3:25 AM on a lockdown and I saw this police chopper with its spot lights off at a great altitude. I could faintly year the engine but it eventually started hovering above me before flying away and then hovering above my house. I’m worried they may have tagged me with GPS  tracking satellite and then flew above my house to see if  I was inside a house.

Do they have that technology where they can just tag you with a satellite and then follow that coordinate later on when they fly above your suburb?  It’s not like where the police chopper constantly follows a car 

New account, Jan?  How original.   Taking your prescribed medication may help with your hallucinations.  

• Jan2 months agoReport

Yoshi will be back with more garbage to post later. Love you long time! 

• KaleyK

If you are in the United States ... "lockdown" does not mean you cannot go out for a walk.  Nor would your story be an intelligent use of an aircraft. 

They don't tag you, they do, however, take note of your location and where you are going. More than likely they have taken photos too. Maybe now you will stay in like you are supposed to?