Angela asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

i have a vizio smart tv and I don't have Disney plus. does anyone know how to get Disney plus on a vizio smart tv?

You cannot add apps to a Vizio TV. This is why I just replaced my Vizio with a TCL.

You would have to set it up with Disney+ on another device that can stream to the TV, like casting from a cell phone or buying a Roku or Amazon Firestick or Chromecast or similar device.

• M

You would first have to sign up for Disney Plus. It's a monthly subscription charge for their content, just like Netflix, Hulu, etc. 

Once you're confirmed, with your profile set up, you should be able to access their app directly through your Vizio TV. I'm not sure exactly how you would do this because I don't have a Vizio, but my guess is the app settings are under something like "Setup" "Apps", "Go to Apps"...you get the idea. 

You should be able to select the specific Disney Plus app, and set it to show on your menu/home/main screen, as you like. 

• Angela2 months agoReport

Well if I did sign up then i wouldn’t have Disney plus on my vizio smart tv

They would have to make the app for it. IDk if they did and if you know for sure they made a disney plus app for it I would call vizio but im not totally sure if they did. Most of the software on smart tv's are made by that manufacturer so apps like netflix and hulu etc have to be programmed to work by the company