If you have a weak-looking fruit tree, should you tell it to grow a pear?
- Little Big ManLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
I sure would my friend, my wife just said to me, a nice pair yes you have I said and my ear hurts for some reason now.
- HAPPY PUPPY!Lv 72 months ago
Water it to grow...have sunshine 💦🌳☀️🍐.
- PronkLv 72 months ago
Tell that to WALL-NUT Trump,RR.,
He may try to imPEACH YOU..🤣
- ChaiTeaLv 52 months ago
An old grade-school saying;
"Remember that the mighty oak, was once a nut like you"Source(s): Nuts are fruits too.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
I have a lot of cherry trees, so life is always a bowl of cherries.
- Anonymous2 months ago
This is a problem faced by so many these days.
The feminists have been feeding your tree soy.
It can no longer grow a pear (but it may be interested
in a subscription to Cosmo). *mlurp!*
- 2 months ago
I think a couple of plums might do the trick.
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 72 months ago
It would be peachy if that would work.
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
My WATERMELON patch had a PEAR on it..... So then I STARTED looking UP in the PEAR tree for WATERMELONS......😂😂😂😂