promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Coronavirus, seems our country can't do enough for us. Quote Kennedy, "What can WE DO for our country?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Our country," or more accurately our government, is only able to do so much, fini. We the people of this country needs to realize that, WE THE people need to do our part. The first thing to do is step away from the political parties "Kool-Aid," and start to carry our share of the load. However to many whether Republican or Democrat, would rather waste and spend time attacking one another, rather than doing what IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY to carry and do. This is the way it's supposed to be. The government has advised us on what steps we as the people needs to do and take, to help ourselves. That means if we have neighbors who has bought all they need and more, and are still buying they need to cease and desist.

• ...Show all comments
    • Wendigo
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I tend to speak my mind, but I walked away from the political parties nearly twenty if not twenty years ago. But at sixty two, I'm at an age where it doesn't matter. But yes our country is being pulled apart at the seams, by the two extremes. Never more so than in the last twelve to sixteen years.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The reason for that is, because Trump is still president.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We can stay under lockdown till further notice. 

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

👍brilliant i like it 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.