Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Do you think this was a good friend?

There a person i called my best friend.I used to get bullied in school and people used to say so many things behind my back.He used to come and tell me who said what and their names and comments they pass.It really hurt me when he used to tell me these things.I told him to stop and then he never brought up those things until i asked him.He told me that he told me those things only so that i can know what happens behind my back so i can take action and do something, and that he had no intentions of hurting me.

It's true that with information he gave me i reported many of them and had them punished with his help.I am in touch with him today as well and i tell him many things about my life but he never brings up the school bullying episodes.

There was a time when the whole class was mad at me for having one bully punished and they stopped talking to me while this was the only friend that stood for me.

• tony

u should be grateful to him,he helped u dodge many bullets.....on the flip side however The only caveat might be if you think the type of information or rumors he is conveying to you could be helpful for you to know because you could take some constructive action.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): choose ur friends carefully

Sounds like a good friend to me

Not at all, clear bully