I believe everybody with internet access has looked at porn at least one time. My friend disagrees. Anyone know anyone who has never looked?

• Lv 7
    Favorite Answer

some families have blocking software that disrupts your view of such things.

but the resourceful child figures out that that may be bypassed using Google Image Search and Google's cache of such sites.

also, because of the aforementioned abilities, some people have even seen it without wanting to!

that said, not everybody has internet at home. but even my brother happened to see porn at our aunt's house when the cable guy was testing things and accidentally passed by a certain channel, while my brother was in the room.

the point is, the longer you are alive, the less chance that you haven't seen porn, even if just by accident.

however, it is possible your friend was referring to INTENTIONAL viewing of such content. believe it or not, not everyone likes porn. indeed, i have found that watching it too much reduces my attraction towards the kind of women that will actually sleep with me...

I'm 86 and I never looked.

No need in this house . . .