Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why are Weimaraners so stupid?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That is the first I have heard about Weimaraners.

Most dogs are very intelligent whatever breed they are.

No, they are not stupid.

• ...Show all comments
    • Nekkid Truth!
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Dogs are capable of surviving without people.  Where the hell do you think Dingos come from?   The only dogs that die without people are smaller dogs.. Due to their size.. Or ones with coat types that leave them exposed to the elements

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

They are not stupid.

They are a high energy breed that needs a proper outlet.   Cant expect a dog to focus on training if he hasnt had a chance to burn off some energy.

I bet you'd label children as stupid too when they get fidgety and in need of some recess time.

• 2 months ago

They are not stupid. It is the owner that is ignorant as all get out. All dogs will seem stupid to ignorant owners. Dogs are so willing to learn & easy to train but owners are stupid & ignorant about a dogs needs.

Human be stupider than dog.

• 2 months ago

The only Weim I had first hand (well not exactly!) with was one who regularly boarded with us.   And he was one of a very few dogs I was actually afraid of.    He wasn't  'stupid', he was EVIL.   Thank goodness we had a cabin/run set up with a slider between cabin and run, so when I needed to feed/clean his cabin, I could shut him out in the run, and when I had to clean his run, get him into his cabin and shut him in.

I don't know why you feel the need to target a specific breed.   Surely there are dogs who are less intelligent, in any breed.   In my own, we had those who were uber-clever and those who were not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are not!...................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why are you so stupid instead? 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

For the same reason anon trolls are very obviously Though the dog has far more intellect than the asker clearly

Attachment image
    Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... You can give the brain back to the rocking horse now blue... Eh
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.