Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

2020 r8 performance or 610-4 huracán?

I’m currently in the market for an exotic car, I am torn between a used huracán 610-4 under 5,000 miles or a brand new 2020 R8 performance, what would you guys choose and why?

Although maintenance cost won’t be the end of the world for me what are the price ranges and how often are they done. A con for the huracán is that my nearest Lamborghini dealership is about 6 hours away. 

Another mention is that I am going to daily drive the car, as I’m not going to pay almost 200k on a car to only drive a couple of days out of the month.

• Jay P

I believe that you're a buyer in the exotic car market as much as I believe that a Nigerian prince needs me to transfer $20 million of gold out of his country...

• CB

Get your butler to look up the information for you. 

any person with that sort of money does not ask on this platform ...they are intelligent enough to make their own mind up ..so ..on yer bike mr anon

Ah yes, you're playing Forza 7 during the lockdown.

Right.  I also have a date with Anna Kendrick tonight too.