I have a dream about giant white (silver) scorpion?

I have a dream about a giant white (silver) scorpion. I'm with two other companions try to take it down, one of them keeps the scorpion angry by provoking her. She tried to counter back, but I always avoid that stings. I don't know about those two guys in real life. So what it means, it rarely has that vivid dream like that. Googling about scorpion dream gives me the result that should be something very serious will happen

• Rich
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes dreams have a spiritual meaning, and you will never find that answer on Google or any other secular dream interpretation book.

When the Lord sends dreams to people according to Job 33 he always sticks to the symbolism in the Bible. I have been shocked to see how many people have such dreams but they don't know that the answer is in the Bible.

In the Bible scorpions represent principalities, powers or demonic spirits that serve Satan. They receive assignments. So scorpions are messengers of the enemy of your soul.

Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

In the last days (which are around the corner), some of these scorpions will be released that are much bigger and powerful to torment people:

Revelation 9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

The color white (silver) indicates that to the outside they look like someone good, someone that brings peace and good tidings. But the color is a deception, the true intend of those scorpions to to torment people.

So your dream has 2 possible explanations:

1) So a giant white (silver) scorpion represents either a person that will come (political leader) and show himself as a good person who cares for you, but on the inside they have evil plans. You and your friends are not willing to go along and are willing to fight, but it is a dangerous thing, for this person has the power to cause you great harm, even death.

2) This scorpion is one of those that will be released on the people as described in Revelation 9. In your dream it was not actively attacking you all, so that means some of them are already here but their time to go after people is not quiet here yet.

Regardless of whether your dream means #1 or #2, the most important thing for you to do is to repent of your sins and make sure you walk with Jesus according to his ways. This coronavirus plague could be the one described in the Bible, and if it is things will get much, much worse and many will die. Nothing in this world is worth going to hell for....and many will probably cross the bridge to eternity on a moments notice now. Repent of your sins daily, talk to Jesus, surrender to Him, seek Him with all your heart. He is the only light people will have in the near future.

• Tung2 months agoReport

I'm praying every day and talk to him about all the problems I'm facing. Thanks to your answers, I will take care and hope God will blessing on you.

U r stressed in ur waking life , Some unknown enemy is behind u . Take care please