Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I pushed my mom, and I feel horrible, im a bad guy?

I feel horrible for it especially since my sisters are very disrespectful and dramatic they made it worse, Me and my dad were tired of my oldest sister because she was a high school drop out, 19 years old, and she started sleeping here out of nowhere cause we thought she came in the morning to visit but she started live streams, up to 3 am in the morning, bothering us with loud bass music. I was tired of it and had school, and I've been texting my mom to take her out of here and she wouldn't answer me for 2 months. so I kicked her out myself when she was gone and my mom was in the car with her surprisingly

She came out and I said stop and put my hand on her shoulder and I was trying not let her in the house cause I didn't want to talk to her and I told her she wasn't being a mother. She then got mad and started saying she will beat me for putting my hands on her, that im just going to be like my dad, and that I would be treating women all the same, and that ill be abusive to my kids. My sisters started ganging up on me, wanting to beat me cause they are very ghetto and rachet which they made very dramatic to the neighborhood. 

I've been doing so much for her, and yet she made feel like i didn't do anything for her and said i did it for myself, but the only i thought about was being happy in a house with family, and me having kids and a wife to visit her. Im just tired and want to end. Iam a bad person?

Favorite Answer

ok..at first..I thought yes...when I read the headline...but after reading your explanation .. I see..and I understand the developments..and I probably would 'd done the same..

so...no..you are not a bad person/son...but you need to try to get your own place..

or tell your mom..that if she does nothing to correct your sister's behavior...you will

eventually will be moving out....good luck!!

• joseph2 months agoReport

My mother makes me feel bad cause shes a full adult and i keep thinking my every mom acts like this and that iam in the wrong. it was my dads house and their divorce, i really appreciate your comment.

What I don't understand is why you kept texting your mother about the problem instead of TALKING TO HER like a human being. Or does she live somewhere else? It wasn't clear. Why couldn't your dad move your sister out?

Why was this all YOUR responsibility?

• joseph2 months agoReport

My mom is separated from my dad, and she lives somewhere else and its impossible to know where she is, and my dad wouldnt do it, something tells me he just doesnt want to hurt her feelings, and it became my responsibility after it effected my sleeping schedule with school

Bad no but stupid maybe.

So what's your question? I mean that's a nasty story and I'm sorry your mother and sisters are so badly behaved, but I don't see a question here.