promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do I determine if a boy is straight or gay?

I'm an 18 year old boy who's gay and all I want is to find the boy of my dreams but no matter how many times I fall in love with a boy they all end up being straight.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to the gay center and start meeting guys that you know will be gay or bi. Then you can find out where the guys meet. Stay off the internet- it is not safe. Meet people in public places. Have a wonderful life. Be happy. HUGS from a SENIOR lesbian

• 2 months ago

Its all in the eyes (cruising).  If someone gives you direct unmistakable eye contact, it means they're attracted to you. If youre sharp enough, in a large area full of people, you can witness cruising with others. It happens even with straight folk. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Try this simple test. If he has anymore than two of the following attributes then he is indeed a nancy boy poofta:

1. Limp wristed hand shake

2. Pale, clammy skin

3. Buck teeth

4. Wearing of skinny jeans and white T-shirts

5. Lack of moral values

6. Lack of sporting knowledge

7. Inability to catch a ball

8. Exaggerated girlie voice

9. Mincing walk

10. Temper tantrums

11. Easily offended

12. Liberal views

13. Sensitive crybaby

14. Deluded view that he is normal

15. Mental health issues

16. Nasty, vindictive nature

17. Drama queen

18. Hissy fitting akin to school girls

19. Always ill due to numerous infections

20. Duel personality, unnaturally happy then manically depressed

Source(s): Many pompous years
  • patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

yes my friend was like this. anyway he wrote this friend a letter telling him his feelings and the friend ignored him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You need to go to gay friendly places,maybe a gay bar, when the virus is finished of course!

• Peter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one 'ends up' being normal, it's the starting point.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Reme has some good advice.  I'll also add that you should try to get to know a guy before you let yourself fall in love with him.  If you don't even know what his sexual orientation is, that indicates you haven't learned enough of the overall person.  If you don't know the person, how can you be in love with him?  You're just feeling a crush or infatuation.  There's nothing wrong with that because it can lead to love and a meaningful relationship, but you have to keep yourself firmly on the ground instead of letting your hopes and dreams make your mind float away as you think about a relationship with someone who you don't even know is gay or bi.  Just take things a bit slower, and focus on building a friendship with a guy.  If you can become great friends with someone, and it turns out he's interested in guys as well, that friendship can build into an amazing love relationship.

• 2 months ago

If you are 18 and don't live in a backward country, go to a gay bar.

• 2 months ago

You know if they respond to you. While you're looking, try to be aware of the ones who are checking you out.

• ...Show all comments
    • iammclane
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Just keep in mind a guy could appear like he's "checking you out" when what's going through his mind is "I think that fairy just looked at my crotch...let me catch him for real".

• 2 months ago

Wait for him to make the first move or go on a gay dating/hookup app

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.