How to improve on my soda intake and water intake ?

Okay here's the problem I drink too much soda I drink more soda then water. I'm really trying to improve drinking more water and less soda I made a list and it's not the greatest start but I had a list for 2 weeks 37 Waters (Poland spring bottle 16.9 Fl Oz. And this is the bad part 22 Pepsi. I really need to cut back. What's the best way. I always try it but then I'll go 3 days without having a soda and go right back to my 2/3 cans a day.  I don't want to get up soda completely but I need advice how to cut back p

Favorite Answer

When do you miss soda the most.  Do you really like to have it with a meal?  Do you like the pick up from the caffeine when you first get up.

Have one soda at the time of day that you like it the most and then drink water the rest of the time.

Also - consider trying flavored water.  It is still just as beneficial but takes the "boring" out of drinking water.

Personally - I almost NEVER drink plain water.  I HATE it and refuse to drink it.  I drink flavored water and diet sodas.  

• The Dreamer2 months agoReport

thank you. I should try 1 can like you said. the hard part is I'll grab a water and then put it back and get a soda. I always try to cut back and go like 5 days of doing good and then go right back to drinking to much soda again. 

i would just stop drinking sodas altogether, i used to drink them yrs ago and quit

• k w

my ex/gf was addicted to pepsi we went our separate ways, but it's bad seeing somebody that hooked and it's just a drink, but not healthy at all...slowly wean off, cold turkey not reco'd...

Smack yourself everytime before you drink one