Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Swollen lymph node on side of neck for nearly two years?

I’ve had a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for nearly two years now. I freaked out because I didn’t remember getting sick when the node showed up. Doctors weren’t concerned, they said it was a healthy lymph node and that it will shrink eventually. Well it didn’t. To this day, it’s still the same size. It’s unnoticeable and I can only feel it if I turn my neck left (node is on right side). It is rubbery (moves a little if I push it) and small and hasn’t grown. It may have shrunk just a bit? But maybe it didn’t. Either way, it isn’t normal size. Call me crazy, but could that mean lymphoma/leukemia? I don’t have any symptoms besides the swollen node.

• Edna

I don't have  lymphoma or /leukemia, but I have had  a somewhat large swollen lymph node underneath my jaw bone for  the last 7 years. It doesn't get any bigger; nor does it get any smaller -- it's just there. 

• ?

just a huge case of hypochondriac trolling

If it's on the neck, it's probably a tonsil. I would like to examine it. ❤️❤️❤️

• LAN

Everything you post is just attention whoring idiocy.  If you honestly had this problem that long and haven't seen a doctor about it you are really too stupid to be allowed to pollute the gene pool any further than your mere presence already does.

• LAN

If you don't like being called out as an idiot stop posting stupid questions.

Without being rude if it went untreated for 2 years and was cancer you would be dead by now - long time ago I had same on neck and after various scans and fine needle biopsy and blood tests I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and type 2 diabetes so go back and speak to your doctor. Good Luck

• Mike G

Sounds like cancer to me.

maybe you should go see your doctor and get it checked out