Survey:: Who mesmerized you in some way or the other?

• Favorite Answer

The person I had a crush on......

11th grade.......I was sitting in social studies class........leaning wayyyyyyy back on my chair , as I often did........when the door opened, and in walked the most amazing,   beautiful  tall babe, I had ever seen in my LIFE. 

and I went to a school with 5,000 students, and this chick, was hands down the most beautiful of them all. 

I was so STRUCK by her beauty, that I lost my balance, and fell back on my chair, crashing to the floor like a prize idiot......creating quite the commotion. 

I got up and sat down, and leaned over to my friend Paul, and said............That's my future wife, right there. 

He, of course, LAUGHED in my face, and was like........PFFFFFFTTT!  Fat chance!

Turned out, she was a transfer student........stayed for like only a week, and then VANISHED.  Never to be seen again. 

But I KNEW..........I KNEWWWWW..........I would see her again someday..........I felt it in my bones......Love at first sight. 

4 years later,  I'm in college......studying to be a teacher,  working part time, in the college day care center.......and who walks in? 

No freaking way.      WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!   It's  HER.     Toting her little 4 year old girl .    Ouchhhhhh. 

No matter..........she is NOT getting away from me again.   So I strike up a conversation.......glean a few details out of her, and she is now single. 

Ya don't sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????? 

well, long story even longer...........I had nothing to lose, so I asked her out, and she accepted! 

Turned into a serious long term relationship.......I popped the question.....and she accepted...........and all was right with the world. 

Turned out......she wasn't happy being pulled out of  the Fashion Institute of Technology.....by her parents,  and stuck in a public school......  so a week into being miserable.........she and her scuzzbag boyfriend, decided to run away and elope to Hawaii......where the marriage was short lived,  as soon as money got tight, and she immediately got pregnant. 

She was forced to return home,  with the kid,   with her tail between her legs,  sans the creepy  husband, ----who remained in Hawaii, never to be heard from again.......but the deal was, she had to get her GED, and then go to college, to get a degree............which is where she re-entered my life. 

But I KNEW, the first time I saw her......in the 11th grade........I just KNEWWWWW I would have a relationship with her someday..........and so it came to be.  

Alas...........it didn't last.....and things blew up before the wedding......

but Good lord.........great times while they lasted.  She was one in a million. 

Just by appearance..there were 2 women I saw while traveling who were stunning. I had to keep driving, but they very memorable, they looked perfect like a magazine ad.

Then there was Sherry Shine, who was probably average in appearance, and a bit tall, but oh she seemed the most beautiful woman in the world to me! I was smitten.

Since then...I dont bother meeting anyone. I'm old enough now, to where I don't have the same unstoppable energy for doing all that work and emotional paying, you know? If I ever have company again now, it'd have to be easy.

Her name is Mera dimaag Khali Hai

• susan

Enrique Iglesias, not that there is a chance of ever seeing him in real life, But a girl can dream can't she lol.

The first time I met my wife in 1966, of course she wasn't my wife then. :-)

Our two-year-old grandson is clever for his age and loves motorbikes just like me too. 

sandy from Jharkand