Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Does it mean school is closed for longer due to extended social distancing?

I'm supposed to go back to school on April 20th. But since social distancing has been extended to April 30th, does that mean an even longer break from school?

So I am assumed to go back towards higher education concerning July 20th. And yet as friendly distancing happens to be given towards July 30th, truly does that mean a level much longer destroy because of higher education?

It depends on your school system and your governor. Where I live (Virginia), the governor has cancelled regular school for the rest of the year. 

Yes it does you're going to have an extended break from school but here's the bad news from what I understand they're cutting out summer vacation just for this year

• ?

Probably. You should call your school and ask. Someone there will be able to tell you for sure.

Without knowing which city/state/province/country your school is in, no one can guess.

• Kyle

states control their own situations.  until your Governor makes a statement, assume you go back on the 20th.