promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Do God (Allah) answer the call of the disbileiver?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If he didn't, how could any of us convert? Yes, he does, but it helps when we are trying to do his will and do good for other people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Allah says in the Nobel Quran:

"Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!"  27: 62-63

https://www.thenoblequran.com/q/#/sura/27/61

• 2 months ago

No, He do NOT.

I'm calling Him to inspire YOU to post a COMMENT, with the last four digits of the phone number on the wall to the right of my computer.

Heck, I'm asking ANY Believer in ANY God or Goddess to ask their Undetectable Friend to tell them the number, and I will subscribe to the first religion whose God or  Goddess actually CARES what I believe, to the point where they will PROVIDE you that answer.

• Kin
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Please ignore these ignorant users and those who lie about Allah, they're pathetic. Yes, Allah answers the call of the disbeliever as well because they reached out to Him alone without associating any false gods with Him or without ascribing false partners with Allah and so Allah answers the disbeliever who invoked Him and who invokes for His Help, because they called out to Allah alone and because Allah is full of Mercy. And they call out to Allah when they are desperate, when they are in need and Allah saves them and when they do, Allah says something about the polytheists. I will post a very interesting, short link in the comments that relates. You must watch it and listen because its very fascinating. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No calls at all.

• Bryce
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Allah is invisible, can't talk, and can't do anything.  He's worthless.

• Kin
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

You're worthless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.