promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does anyone have any idea when New Hampshire will lower/lift the stay at home order?

Ok so we all know about the stay at home order/issue right. I do have a feeling of the answer is but still I'm going to ask anyway. Does anyone have any idea when New Hampshire will lower/lift the stay at home order?. I'm going insane without interaction with my fiance

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, no one knows, and anyone who says otherwise is a moron, a liar or both.

And, at present, my wife is 2,400 Km away from me, so yeah, it's not fun but it is what IS.

Imagine if this happened, say, 35 years ago. No Internet, so no Facebook, no Skype, no cellphones, thus no Facetime, and no long distance phone calls where it doesn't cost $20 for one hour.

So, you have no excuse for no interaction: Call, video chat, lots of modern ways to interact without being in the same room.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Anybody might 'have an idea' but you'd be crazy to plan anything based on it.

I know it's hard, but you can still phone him, can't you? as often as you like?

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one knows.  I think you can count on it lasting at least through April 30, since federal guidelines have been extended that far.

• 2 months ago

No, no one has any idea. I'm sure you already knew that.

Why would any one here know anything about it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Get some lube. California said likely 12 weeks and today begins week 3. Anything including the word "April" is an orange fantasy. We have been using Zoom for meetings since we bought webcams. Also family meetings. It also occurred to me that people could be naked and nobody else would know. I live with my wife so we won't be doing that. It is a fact that this is going to be awhile.

• 2 months ago

No. No one knows.

• 2 months ago

I don't know about NH in particular but I heard that the federal government is recommending it through April 30th. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.