promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
The One asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

So we have to continue with the stay at home order until April 30th?

I don't know how much longer I can put up with this. I'm going house crazy!

53 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's been updated, it's now ordered to stay home until at least May 31,2020.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Think about your house.

• 2 months ago

Just send out good vibes and positive energy and the forces of the universe will protect you from Coronavirus.

• 2 months ago

Yes, maybe the way conditions are worsening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i’m with you. This whole ordeal has literally rocked one of my core foundational beliefs about my job. As a chef i always and am still struggling with meaningful relationships, constant body aches, a bank account that just barely grows, and insurmountable stress. The saving grace to all this is that i do what i enjoy and that i will always have a job. Now i just feel defeated

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Suck it up. We're all in the same boat. Don't just sit all day, do something!

• 2 months ago

Use this time to go through every drawer and closet in your house in order to streamline and get rid of things you no longer need or want. Try re-arranging your furniture or perhaps paint a room. Hem pants, sew on buttons. Go outside and rake the yard, pull up weeds. Plant some seds in a container.

If you have grandparents, call them and talk to them about their earlier years and ask questions while they are still part of your life. Contact and reconnect with people from your past.

Read books, watch documentaries. Memorize the globe. Search YouTube for topics that always interested you. 

We are all in this TOGETHER,

• 2 months ago

Aw, poor baby!  Why don't you go out and take a bet on your life contracting and possibly infecting someone else with this potentially fatal communicable disease.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We are all in the same boat.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We're being tipped off that it could be end May...

• Blahblahblah2 months agoReport

Would you be disappointed if it didn't last that long?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.