promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

i'm too ugly to be loved, what can i do ?? is it better to commit suicide?

Update:

Anonyme:  but others don't care about my personality ..... when your appearance isn't attractive people don't even want to know you, they stay away from you

Update 2:

toby:  the dog cannot replace love and neither can humans .... dogs I like to watch them on YouTube, but I don't like pets ... yes, I've always looked for love. ... because in life I received too little ... this makes me suffer a lot ... so much that I find it unbearable at times

Update 3:

bee: sorry but .... life in solitude has tired me .... I really can't do it .... I don't find a sense to think only of me not to share my life with someone ... I have a huge void inside, a chasm that sucks all my energy, like a small black hole, I don't know if you understand what I mean. human beings are social animals, it is not natural to be alone ... it is perhaps not even healthy ... animals also seek affection, protection, they are sacrosanct needs. around me people are happy, coupled

Update 4:

what should I do all my life in isolation? it's like being in prison

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Your life is yours alone. The decision to continue or to terminate it is yours and yours alone. No one else has any say. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Get a pet- that is unconditional love right there

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you are having thoughts of suicide though you need to speak to someone who can help as I hear you that you are in pain. Contact a crisis hotline as they will listen out your struggles in life and help you through it.

My regards. 

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You can learn to love yourself, warts and all. Believe you are okay and you will be okay, in spite of others who tell you otherwise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just hold your breath for 20 minutes.

• 2 months ago

If the problem is really as bad as you say, your situation is not hopeless. There are people who get along without intimate relationships. I think there are certain qualities - intellect and art - that make it easier. Personality IS important. One of my closest friends was the mother of an old friend of mine. This elderly woman was not attractive to me physically but I loved her company. She was a great conversationalist. 

• 2 months ago

You can get hobbies.

It will get you something to do.

Get them online or off.

• Bee V3
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Why do people (usually males) often base their self worth off of their ability to find a significant other? theres more to life than just that. focus on yourself first. its obvious you need to

• 2 months ago

suicide not good, if you have really tried to find love for a long time with no luck and you're sure its because of looks, then get a dog and some good friends

• Toby2 months agoReport

watch this for some relatability: https://youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA you aren't alone, this guy found love so can you

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

develop your personality

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.