Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Lesbian sex with son´s girl?

Hello,

I am having a lesbian affair with my son´s girlfriend. My son got together with her at a party.Then she popped round one day on her own and asked if we could chat. She said that she could sense a coolness in me and asked if we could start again and be friends.She produced a bottle of wine and suggested a drink. We got chatting and she admitted to a chequered past. She’d lived with women and lived with men and loved both. Something inside me stirred and before I knew it we were in each other’s arms, kissing and touching.The next few hours are a blur, but I know that we somehow made it up to my bedroom where we caressed and made love for hours. Later, we ordered in a Chinese meal and she confessed that she’d deliberately come round in order to seduce me. She’d fancied me from day one and was determined to bed me. I was so thrilled and flattered that we made love all over again.Now we’re seeing each other in secret every minute that we can. My son is upset because he’s convinced that she’s cheating on him with another lover.How do I even begin to tell him that the lover is me? How do I confess that my prediction about him getting hurt is all down to his own mother?I’ve never felt so happy, delir­ious, guilty and wretched all at the same time in my whole life. What am I going to do next?

• Anna
    Favorite Answer

I feel sorry for your son, how can you betray him? And by sleeping with his girlfriend you ARE betraying him, she's to blame as well, but you're his mother. You're supposed to love and protect him, not sleep with his love. Cut off the affair with his girlfriend, and tell him the truth. He WILL be angry and hurt with you but you can get it off your chest, and work on rebuilding your relationship with him, even though he will never fully trust you again. No woman or man is worth destroying your relationship with your children.

Just invite them for a wine as a couple, if you know what I mean. Just remember to make a video

She's certainly not off the hook as she was the seducer, but a mother should definitely know better.

sounds like a story from Playboy. Don't tell the son as he may never talk to u again

• Longtime Hubby

Or from Penthouse Forum. "I never imagined sleeping with my son's girlfriend, then one day ..."

I hope the girl was over 18. You do need too tell your son that you made a mistake but also mention that the girl led you on..... but you also have to say that you made a mistake and that you are very sorry 

Ew you nasty! Freaky nasty dyke.

• Anna

What's it matter that she's a lesbian and her son's girlfriend is bisexual? Her sexuality doesn't matter, what matters is she betrayed her son, and so did his girlfriend. She put her own wants before her son's happiness and I feel sorry for him.

Wow I hope its is worth it. I mean don't get me wrong the sex is hot, but your sons gf? 

• Anna

Not off me. My mum monitors my phone and would notice if I was texting a random stranger.

YES OF COURSE!

yes, yes yes yes yes          

that is a BPlus grade story 

Either you're a troll or you need serious help. You could possibly destroy your son's life with these actions. Stop right now and fess up to your son better to do it now or risk further relationship damage. 

• Lady2 months agoReport

I say troll!