promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

can precum get you pregnant?

My boyfriend and I had sex two times in one night,  he pulled out both times, this was a couple weeks ago, we’ve had sex since then, my period is late but I experienced a lot of mood swings and was extremely dizzy before I went to sleep one night, is it possible I’m pregnant from his precum ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's "possible" to get pregnant from precum, but it's highly unlikely to happen. Despite all the incorrect horror stories you've heard about it, precum is nothing more than a male's lubrication fluid that he always secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused. 97% of the time, it doesn't contain sperm cells. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Moo
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes. This is why you should eat his rear end and let him pound your mouth and rear end until you are ready for a baby.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Unless you always use a condom each time you have sex there is a 50% chance of getting pregnant pre-*** has sperm in it!

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most guys SAY they pulled out.  What the really did was pull out while they were shooting off.  So plenty of come got in her c unt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

sure.............................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trolls can conceive even without precum.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sigh ... sex without contraception can get you pregnant.  You presumably WANTED to be pregnant when you agreed (twice) to have sex without contraception. 

Why did he pull out? Does he have some hang-up that keeps him from ejaculating during sex?

• 2 months ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Pulling out is not birth control.

Take a test.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes it's possible which is why intelligent people use birth control to avoid pregnancy. 

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course you can get pregnant that way. Pulling out has made a lot of babies. Only an idiot has sex without a condom and birth control.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.