Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Does my sis like my boyfriend?

Does my sis like my boyfriend 

Okay so I recently had a dream that my sister likes my bf and I woke up crying cause I have anxiety cause she is beautiful and I'm "cute" she looks like amber heard and my bf liked that women one time when I went to go to his house she was sitting where I was gonna get out my size of the door was broken so I can't open it and I told her to move so I could only be the one to get out but she was like no and when it was time to meet him she got out and just took her time to get back in and same thing when I was going back in I don't know what to do but I been getting this feeling someone help 

• Ana

Fear is for people that are weak and cowardly.

Instead, you should be strong. You should be fun and interesting to your sister, so that she likes you. You also should half-jokingly, half-seriously let her know that if anyone you know including her ever tried stealing your boyfriend, you’d ruin their life in many ways and stop having any relationship with them. That it wouldn’t be worth it.

Make it very clear that it would not benefit her to do that. And chances are, she will not try it

Is this in the dream? If so, it's most likely your subconscious thoughts overwhelming you. You definitely care about your boyfriend a lot and don't want to lose him. Ask him for some reassurance that he likes you. But not in a paragraph haha. Two sentences max. "Hey, I haven't felt myself recently. Could you tell me some nice things to reassure me about myself?" I think that's what you're lacking, the sister liking your boyfriend is an extreme that was formed due to your own anxiety of losing your boyfriend. 

If it is in reality, the same principle. Probably an extreme thought. Depending on how long the relationship has been, I wouldn't worry too much. Ask him to start complimenting you more and I think a lot of your anxiety will be fixed. 

It's hard to be in a relationship with someone when they don't reassure you of how perfect you are for them and we start thinking like this :(  

Hope this helped.