promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

If you ran over some dude jaywalking on the way to work would it ruin your day?

Or would you be able to pretty much forget about it by sundown. Be honest

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of COURSE it would affect anyone's day.  What a stupid question.  Quite apart from who may or may not have been at fault, only an anti-social personality would shrug off hitting a person with their vehicle.  There's no joy to be had in possibly ending someone's life.  For many people, such an event would affect them deeply for years, despite counseling.      

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not as much as it would ruin the jaywalker's day!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That depends on how much damage happened to my car.

*sigh* I'm going to hell. See you there!

• 2 months ago

It will absolutely not make me. I'd be the most happiest ever! Its too good to be true 😛 !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

technically you would more then likely get charged for the lack of his common sense. police would be quick to charge you vs him unless you have a dash cam showing the stop signal. 

personally if that wasn;t the case i'd easily get on with my day. you going to jaywalk and get hit your problem not mine. once you cross against the blinking hand your at fault already. if your in the cross walk and it's blinking then you are not at fault as those people still have the right of way over you.

ironically same rules apply right outside my house. pedestrians are in a marked cross walk waiting to cross and they have the right of way since the cross walk has no sign this is by law here in my state. if a cop catches you not stopping they will ticket the driver. sadly people don't stop. 

i only know this stuff cause i almost gotten a ticket for jaywalking when i was a kid. lots of people don't care until they get a ticket so really it's not worth it tbh even if your the driver and the jaywalker is in the wrong not worth the risk. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.