Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Would you be mad if someone kept making dates with you then bailing, only to find out they had a fiance the whole time?

I met someone really cute at the bar. I gave my number and they texted me. We planned a date but then they rescheduled, when we rescheduled they bailed on me the day of. I was really upset because I was so excited to go on a date with them and they had told me they were excited too. I then thought maybe they were just looking to hook up so I sexted with them for like 7 hours and they asked me for nudes, which we swapped. The day after we sexted, I found out through the grape vine this person is engaged, and saw a pic of their fiance... they are gorgeous. How would you feel if you were me?

Would you feel mad or insulted?

i wouldn't be u ever. I wouldn't start sexting and sending nude pics to a man I just met at a bar. that was your own fault that u now feel like an idiot and who knows where will your nude pics end up

The term "grape vine?" Really? If this is true, you have far more worries about the nudes you swapped than the humiliation suffered from the seduction of a cad. Your wounds will heal; your nudes will be out there forever.

probally turn into carrie to be honest

Try not to let it eat you up. You didn’t know they where engaged. That guilt lays with them not you as long as you ignore them now and move on with your life