Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Guy is scared of me? ?

Why would this guy be scared of me? He tells me that I am kind and sometimes blushes. 

However, he tells his friend that he is scared of me for some reason (he giggles while he is talking to friend). 

• Linda

If the guy you like is scared of you, that is not good news. He feels intimidated by you. Maybe your personalities clash because you are more outgoing than he is? If he blushes easily but seems uncomfortable, it is going to take a lot of courage on his part to ask you out and he may not. I would not talk a lot to him and when you do talk, I would not say anything that might embarrass him or make him blush. I would just be friendly but let him be the one to make the next move if he is going to and don't ask his friends anything else about him because I do not think he likes that. If you slow down and act a little shy yourself, he might approach you? Good luck!

• Linda

Also the giggling is due to being nervous around you.