Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Am I a bad person if I go out and have sex with my boyfriend during the covid 19 stay at home order?

Me and my boyfriend are very horny and we can’t wait to have sex with each other. He really likes my penis and I really like his butt and we’re both hypersexual. The only way for us to have sex is to either have sex in a car or go get a motel room. If hotels and motels are closed then we’d have sex in the car. Both me and him tested negative for covid 19 and we would be each other’s social contacts outside of our own homes.

You both must have had severe covid19 systems to qualify for the the test. And you waited seven days for the results? "Both me and him" is "Both he and I." Please learn to speak and write the English language. 

no, you're not a bad person. If you're both negative and you only come in contact with each other you'll be fine.

Bad,no.  Trash?  Yes.