Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Will my boobs get bigger if I gain weight?

I’m 17 years old, 5’1, weigh 90 pounds, and my ribs are easily seen through my skin. My BMI is 16.9 and my breasts barely fit into an A cup. My boobs are realllly pointy and it seems like they would extend to the point if I actually had fat on my body. Do you think this sounds logical?

Update- Is it possible I have tubular breasts? I just found it on google and now I’m scared I’m gonna be stuck this way :’(

Your breasts are not stuck any way.  While it took a year my girl went from a C TO DD.  She used pill, cream, very specific diet, massage & targeted exercise.  She does similar diet, cream and targeted exercise but much less frequently.  We started noticing a great difference after about 6 months and cream.  She looked/ looks hot.  Its be when they say the pills work in 2-3 mo.

It wasnt easy.

If you gain weight by adding fat to your body, all of your measurements will get bigger.  Yes, your breasts will get bigger but so will your arms, waist, legs, etc.  

The shape of your breasts and the general curviness of your body is coded into your DNA.  If. you are significantly under weight, you will probably look and feel more "womanly" if you gain some weight. that doesn't guarantee you get a different shape of breast.

yes if you gain like 10lbs that’ll do it...the way I personally did it was I would wear a waist trainer and then increased my caloric intake so that any and all weight went to my boobs/***...I started same as you at 90lbs and was 5’ 3” and literally my measurements were 29-23-30 (embarrassing I know lol) but I put on 15lbs and now measure at 33-23-34 :)

I would hope so.

My breast got larger with weight gain.

B complex pills make you gain weight just sn fyi

• Anna D

They probably will get bigger if you gain some weight. They might still be the same approximate shape though. Implants have kind of confused us into thinking that breasts are supposed to look like a half a cantaloupe but that's not a reasonable thing to expect.