Ex girlfriend won't let me see her son?

My ex left me for another guy and we've been arguing back and forth. I given up on her, but i want to be apart of her 5 year old sons life. He sees me as a father figure and I love him like a son. I've been in his since he been one, I asked her can I spend time with him and she won't respond to me. I asked to put selfishness aside and let me see him. I know she trusts me with him because he went almost every where with me. That little boy is my world.

Unfortunately, there is really nothing you can do about this situation other than to try to reason with her. You may have to kiss some serious butt before she agrees with your request. If you're not willing to do that then you're just wasting your time. Don't forget that her new boyfriend is also in the picture as well. If you do things that upset her you are just guaranteeing that the odds are half of what they should be in getting her to agree with your seeing the child. If nothing else you might suggest that she allow you to see him at her place to begin with or a neutral location with both her and the new guy. You might also consider babysitting for them on occasion. Try to think of things that might benefit her. But first, obviously you need to get an opened line of communication.

She wants to get laid, give her sex.

• Why would she do that if you're not the father of the kid, but just some ex boyfriend?

• TheSod6012 months agoReport

Because im the only father he has did read the question