Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why am I so emotional?

I'm a 14yr old female and I've been very tired and emotional lately. I have been stressed out with school and with my friends.

I decided it would be a good idea to take a break from social media so that's what I did but it made me feel worse. I didn't know who to ask for help because I'm too embarrassed to share my problems with my friends/family. Since the outbreak my school is closed so we're doing optional online classes. I haven't participated in any of the discussions but I've done all the work.

My friend told me I should do the one for this Monday (March 29) and I told her I would. About 30 minutes ago I tried to download the app but I had a billing problem, she told me it was funny and ironic that I was having issues with it now and made me feel like I was lying about something and that I was a bad friend so I told her I was sorry for not doing it sooner. I also said that I didn't understand how it affected her if I did the online thing. She said it didn't and that she was just looking out for me, the way she messages me makes me feel like she's being sarcastic and that I'm the one in the wrong.

I know it sounds stupid but I feel like I needed to include what made me feel upset there are many more things that have happened. I'm sorry for making this so long but I don't really have many friends and my best friend doesn't feel like a friend anymore. This sounds like some dumb teenager stuff and I guess it is but I don't know what to do with my feelings anymore

this is normal!! happens to everyone, trust me. if your friend makes you feel uncomfortable just ignore her. 

• ?

Hormones. Happens to a lot of people during puberty.