promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How to end it ?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while, but recently I feel as though it's just not there anymore. The spark, the connection, the communication. I really like this woman, she is smart, very pretty, outgoing, my family loves her, she was raised well. She has that spark that when you walk into a room, she glows, something about her just shines and will grab everyone's attention. She loves the little things in life, like plants, has honestly 56 of them. I would love for this woman to be in my life forever, but I feel like she's been pushing me away, not calling anymore, not messaging like we used to, everything is getting dry, and I feel like if I try to do anything, I will push her away even more. I just want to see her happy, and I know I make her happy, it just feels like she is not showing it. I honestly just do not know what to do. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

So Mike, have you considered having an actual conversation with her about this, or do you really think it's more productive to discuss it with random strangers on the internet? No criticism intended, just trying to get a feel for where your head's at.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Gotta try figuring this out before giving up. I’m kinda in same situation 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.