promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

So who exactly is God mad at around here?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I wouldn't know. I flunked elementary mind reading. He loves us all more than we can imagine, if that answers your question.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

BOOK OF REVELATION OF THE BIBLE: God warned us, in the book of Revelation (a divinely inspired prediction of the future) that if we attack Iraq (once with the Dragon president, then later with his son, the Beast president), we will suffer droughts, plagues, pestilence, failed crops, have enemies, and economic failures. W. Bush thought that he knew more than God, so defied God and attacked Iraq.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since no gods exist, nobody.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are some who are chosen, who are able to trust God and make peace with him. He decided who those people would be. They still have to commit to him if they haven't already. People who commit to God are at peace with God. Whoever else are people who are here for whatever other purpose he has them here for.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Munkee2 months agoReport

If you were chosen then you would have no need to identify yourself by your earthly and sinful sexuality before your spirituality. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Me. And only me. And only because I'm a monkey smart enough to realize he is omniscient satan. And I even know why...

• 2 months ago

Fake Christians and the other Fake Christians too so all the Christians .

• 2 months ago

The world and God is a mirror for us. When we are angry but deny it, sublimate it, we see it in God or the world.

God is love

• 2 months ago

We don't know.  We are not God and are unable to read the minds of people, no matter what so many users on here seem to believe about themselves.

Leave the mind reading and convicting to the ultimate judge, jury and executioner,  God Almighty  Himself. 

• 2 months ago

Idk. Probably not anyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.