Who else thinks it's entertaining to do this at work?

We have FOOD THIEVES who take food from our work fridge, IT is fun to make a batch of EX LAX brownies or EX LAX FUDGE and even put your name on the dish and put it in the fridge,,

'

Later watch who Jumps and runs after stealing a few samples from your plate.

'

What are some fun things you have done for the FOOD THIEVES who seem to not be able to read..

Habanero or ultra spicy food.

If people believe they can just grab what they like, make them think again..

It's not fair that only because you have to share a fridge or kitchen they get to eat other peoples food.

cough on ur food and see who gets corona, then u will find out whose stealing..fix mac/cheese and put some ginger or garlic in it.take a cake and sneak a condom in it. peanut butter cookies with a dap of salt

I put my lunch bag in the fridge one day, and all it had in it was a note saying a couple of words that I won't say here, but that did describe his parentage in a less than delicate manner, and that if he wanted to peek back out the lunchroom door, he would see me hold up my actual lunch that I kept at my desk that day. No one ever peeked back out, but I think I know who the lunch thief was based on the stormy look on one guy's face when he came back out. I never did put my lunch back in there, I just used a thermal lunch bag from then on and enjoyed every single mouthful.

We certainly have FOOD ITEMS, THIEVES who seem to bring food items out of all of our deliver the results freezer or fridge, It's pleasurable to have a plate with EX-GIRLFRIEND LAX brownies and also EX-GIRLFRIEND LAX FUDGE and perhaps decide to put a person's term to the food plus indicated while in the freezer or fridge, no Eventually look at who seems to Leaps plus flows just after piracy one or two products through the eating plan. no, Precisely what are quite a few pleasurable elements you may have executed for any FOOD ITEMS THIEVES who seem to find a way to never be capable to learn...

• Jo

I put tons of chillis and spices in my food, I actually like them, but the food thieves sure don't! I can always tell when one of them's eaten my food when they're drinking tons of water and fanning their mouths! 

I wouldn't recommend it as you could get in all kinds of trouble.  I did work with some guys who brought in some really hot samosas on one occasion.  They were genuine, and there to be eaten, but our food thief hadn't been brought up with such food!

• retired old sarge

Like I said though... No one told a thief to steal my food marked with my name on it. I did not tell anyone or say I was sharing anything in my lunch plate. You say it is criminal.. WHAT is the criminal code that would cover it?

Its not good.

God will add a sin.

This is actually a criminal activity and you could be sent to jail for it.

Sure .. real fun.

• retired old sarge

for what charge.. No one told a thief to steal my food marked with my name on it. I did not tell anyone or say I was sharing anything in my lunch plate. You say it is criminal.. WHAT is the criminal code that would cover it?

i wouldnt do that, that can get you into trouble, i would just turn them in for it

• retired old sarge

NO... How can I get into trouble if SOMEONE IS STEALING MY FOOD... NO law or rule says I cannot make what I want and Have my NAME on it and someone steals it they are in trouble not me as I DID NOT GIVE IT AWAY OR OFFER IT TO THEM..