promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Coronavirus Symptoms?

So 2 days ago I went to bed early because I felt really bad like I was going to pass out. I had a hard time falling asleep and then once a few hours passed, my body felt extremely hot and I was shaking and had some pain when I breathed in deep. I got to the hospital and they took my temp. It was 103.2F. I had a headache and my throat was hurting pretty bad. I got in the room and was given a flu test. It was negative and then the doctor told me he thought it was coronavirus but he couldn’t give me a test because there was a very low supply of them. I was sent home with a mask and told to stay away from my family for 7 days after symptoms stopped (I’ve been taking over the counter medication and checking my fever which has been up and down throughout the days). And to come back if I had any shortness of Breath. I’ve been at home and feel very bad and my throat hurts really bad. I have to go to my pediatrician tomorrow to get checked again for some reason before I can get a actual coronavirus test. Do you guys think it’s corona or just a different virus.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i would ask your doctor what it is

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.