promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Nissan sentra 2019 car jerkins when putting from reverse to drive and vi verse?

car has 13k miles. got it new. i have been noticing it happens sometime when i go reverse and then go to drive it jerks pretty hard. sometimes it happens the whole day sometime it doesn’t. i can keep going to drive to reverse over and over and it will do it and then it will stop out of nowhere. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

a) You haven't actually asked a question as required by forum rules. Violation reported

b) Your car is under warranty. Take it back to the dealer. DUHHH.

Source(s): please god, let the corona virus kill all the stupid people like this one.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Take the car to the dealer.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That has a CVT transmission, doesn't it?  Nissan's are known to be problematical - - but 13,000 miles is much too soon to have issues.  Assume it is under warranty - you should take it to the dealer for service. . . . they may tell you that it is operating normally . . . but you should document that the problem started when the car had low miles.

USUALLY:  CVTs give good service IF they are serviced on schedule - and have not been abused. One thing that damages them is changing driving ranges whilst the vehicle is still moving - even a little, ie when going from drive to reverse or vice versa come to a complete stop before shifting.

• alex2 months agoReport

that’s what i do and same thing happens. not all the time but most of the time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.